The office of Phillips Post Road Realty has deep roots in the Rhode Island real estate community. The office was established by George and Beverly Phillips in 1955 near the current location on Post Road in North Kingstown. In recent years the company enjoyed a successful relationship with a national franchise. With the support of the agents and staff the company took the bold step to move away from Wall Street, back to our roots and closer to Main Street; we established Phillips Post Road Realty in December 2009.
Comfortably settled in a 5000 square foot office building on Post Road the office has provided for the real estate needs of the southern Rhode Island area for over 54 years. The professional group of agents associated with Phillips Post Road has obtained and maintained a #1 market share year after year in North Kingstown. Our agents are active in both professional organizations such as the Kent Washington Association of Realtors, the Rhode Island Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and numerous civic organizations.